TERMS & CONDITIONS
A quotation for the cost of your wedding flowers will be sent out to you after your initial consultation. Fourteen days after the quote has been issued you will be required to sign our wedding contract. This will be sent to you electronically for you to sign.
2. A £200 date holding fee is required to hold and book your wedding date. This should be paid within 14 days of the initial consultation along with the signed contract. The deposit will be subtracted from your final balance. Six months before the wedding you will be required to pay 50% of the remaining balance. If you decide to cancel your wedding the deposit is non-refundable. If you postpone your wedding we will hold the deposit until the wedding goes ahead, subject to availability. If we are not available for the re arranged wedding date the deposit is non-refundable. The final amount to be paid 1 month before the wedding.
3. Once your wedding date is booked with us, you should arrange a further detailed consultation (if needed) approximately 4 – 6 weeks before your wedding day. This is to finalise arrangements and discuss any last minute changes.
4. Any last minute changes made to the wedding order must be submitted 14 days before the wedding as the flowers are ordered at this time. You will not be allowed to make changes after the order has been placed without additional fees. We will however try to make small changes where possible to accommodate your needs.
5. Fresh flowers are a living product and are dependent on weather conditions and influences beyond our control. On rare occasions we may have to substitute a specific flower. If this happens we reserve the right to source a similar flower, and we hope that you trust our judgement to make any necessary substitutions and know that it is in your best interest to do so.
6. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply your order on the agreed date due to unforeseen circumstances (for reasons including, but not limited to, serious illness, accident, injury or bereavement), we reserve the right to find substitute companies and/or subcontractors in order to fulfil the order. In the unlikely event we are still unable to fulfil the order, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide you with a full refund of monies paid.